Want to read more?
We value our content and our journalists, so to get full access to all your local news updated 7-days-a-week – PLUS an e-edition of the Argyllshire Advertiser – subscribe today for as little as 56 pence per week.
In the December 7 edition of The Argyllshire Advertiser:
– Tarbert’s Archimedes in feline furore
– Santa delights, on go the lights (in Lochgilphead and Inveraray)
– Council gritter hire firm hits the skids
– Goldie’s a model of generosity
– And…is Theresa needing a Brexit boost o’ Bruichladdich, or Springbank, or Jura?
Out Friday in print and great value online.